Monday 14 December 2009

Ideas for my front page




















These photographs attracted my attention because, yes, they are very revealing but they are also very attractive. They represent the fact that when at trance concerts or clubs you dont tend to wear much as you get hot, and as well as the music, trance is all about the way you look and the atmosphere. They arent from a music magazine but they are modelling for different companies. they follow the theme of trance and all feature tattoos. The poses the models are holding are very professional and look stylish. I also like they way one of the photos contrasts black and white to colour. It makes the lips stand out and draws attention to them and it also compliments the rose. I like this idea, and have considered using it on my front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment