Wednesday 2 December 2009

My favourie song



This is my favourite song at the minute, it gets me ready for nights out and i listen to it all the time. I genreally listen to music through my headphones and whilst getting ready, doing homework or just relaxing. It makes me feel so good, it can make my mood go from down to up. The beat has a certain sound which makes me want to smile. Its not played in many clubs but if it came on it would deffinately get me dancing and smiling. I like this song and this style of music because it has a good uplifting beat and repeats different parts so it gets stuck in your head! It gives me chills and makes me excited. Songs like this are what im interested in.



1 comment:

  1. A great song choice with a well thought out explanation. Good work Laura.

    ReplyDelete