Wednesday 16 December 2009

Title Ideas

Originally i wanted to call my magazine Clubbers Guide, and have an edition within it. So that for my coursework it would be Clubbers Guide, Trance edition. However as Clubbers guide is already a well known CD title, i was unable to use it. I wanted to keep the same idea of making a general music magazine within an edition in it. So i decided on the Title 'Hands up'. i chose this as it relates to the type of music my magazine is based on. There is a CD called put your hands up which includes djs such as Ian Van Dahl, so i thought this name is definitely relevant to my music genre. My music magazine is going to have a main title of 'Hands up' and a sub title of 'Trance edition'. This means i can make my magazine more general to dance music but incorporate trance as a main feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment